February 8, 2011

February 8

Today was a great day. Brayden fixed a Ford truck all by himself. It was a victory for our small family since now we can add mechanics to Brayden's list of growing talents. It was fun to celebrate with him. Over the weekend we were able to go to Living Legends. They are a Polynesian/Native American/South American group who sing and dance. It was so fun to have them in Portland. It was exciting to feel the BYU spirit again. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
We decided to snag a picture with one of the Polynesians. We really enjoyed their dances. I was not quite sure where to put my hand though (hopefully you can not read that on my face!)

3 comments:

  1. So fun! You have a blog and now I can periodically peek into your life! I hope everything is going well! I miss seeing you! One of these days we should get together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna, it's been AGES! I love that you have a blog, and I love that you're living in my favorite state ever now, and that you got to go to Living Legends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a blog! So fun to see what's going on in your neck of the woods...I hope you are doing well. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete